Sunday, April 11, 2010

hair

My hair is getting really thick and long. And not in a good way...in a half helmet, half mullet type way. I'm going to get my hair cut sometime in the next couple of weeks, and I need input.

Yes, I'm a Kingdom Hearts nerd. Favourite video game ever. Kairi is the cutest, and I love her hair. I want this colour, and this cut (which is, admittedly, pretty close to what I have now).

This is also super rad. I've been wanting to dye my hair a reddish colour for a while now (not this bright though, more brownish). I think I will this summer. But her hair is so cool. Do you think I could pull it off or am I not hipster enough? Haha...

Those are the only two cuts I found. Yes, even after Googling "cool short haircuts." Google, you failed me. Any suggestions for cuts, colours, etc ? And photos would be great! I also have prom coming up in early May so I have to have good hair for that. (:

Also, thanks for the super lovely comments in the last post. They were so sweet and made me smile. Big. :D

16 comments:

Kacy Galisdorfer said...

I think your hair would look totally awesome like that! and you could totally pull of the color, I love it!

Anonymous said...

my nephew is also a huge fan of kingdom hearts, sadly I've never had the chance to play it.

Cassidy said...

the third picture ! her hairs AWESOME . you could totally pull that off ; i'm a strong believer that anyone can pull off anything as long as they have the right attitude . :}

thank you for your lovely comment by the way , i really appriecate the support <3

Anonymous said...

Go red!!! You are so hipster!!!

Kat said...

i wish i could pull off this style!! though i might just experiment abit before i go to uni :) hehe

omg. the word verification spells FANGS, sorry..easily amused.

Lucy said...

I looove your hair!!!

Unknown said...

I love that style and the colour is fab :)
Be brave and go for it!!
Hope your having a good weekend!

FASHION WONDERLAND x

Anonymous said...

I'm exactly with the same problem you are. And I've got absolutely no ideas to my upcoming hair cut. Wich should be done quickly. But I've been thinking about uncurling it!

Btw, I love you hair color the way it is :)

Phuong said...

wow your hair is stunning!!

Allana said...

I like it. I think it will look pretty good on you. I can tell based on your picture that you are kind of edgy and this will really add that extra edge to your look. I say, go for it!

kate maggie said...

wow! that girl is the prettiest girl ever, I think you could tottaly pull off red hair! your hair is super cute..I would look horrible with short hair..you suit it so well! <3 love your blog! x

indigotangerine said...

same same and same. About the pains of growing out a pixie cut (half mullet half helmet, I feel you) and about dying it red (i've been wanting red head my whole life.
-indigo
ps. the shoes (the UO tstraps) were SUPER stiff and uncomfortable when I got them. They broke in a few blisters later and are fine now, but not the dreamiest shoe.

Katie said...

that kingdom hearts character does actually look a bit like you!

p.s. it would have been cool to have seen you at the mall! My friends and I actually ended up getting kicked out because we didn't know about the under 16 after 4:00 rule. at least my mom was on her way to pick us up already...

Anonymous said...

i think both styles are cute, but your hair seems too thick to be able to pull off short hair of the second one well. i think you looked cutest with a chin-length bob.

Lizzy said...

At first I thought the red hair was you, so yeah you could definitely pull it off and it would be great! I like your short hair now too. Red might be fun to try though go for it!

A.n.E said...

do it! I think it would look amazing. don't forget the odd long bits and everything!