Wednesday, July 1, 2009

you lazy hipsters make me sick

My basement has reared its ugly head again! I ventured down there for photos today, braving the insects and mice. Since no one goes down there anymore, the place was all cobwebby and gross. I almost felt bad for it. Anyways, I've been all inspired out lately (and sick, but that's a different story) so it has been a week of tee shirts and skinny jeans. Which is what this is, now that I think of it. huh....


There's something almost Clark Kent-ish about the way I'm ripping my denim shirt open to reveal the much-too-large-for-me Beatles shirt. Except I'm giving the camera my sick puppy dog stare (which seems to be the only face expression I can form lately *cough* header *cough*) and my hair is a mess. For whatever reason I woke up, patted my hair down with some water, and then wandered downstairs to take these photos. Afterwards I did my hair and went to watch Gilmore Girls. Damn, I'm lazy sometimes. In fact, I'm so lazy that I cannot even be bothered to open up iTunes. Instead I have my iPod on shuffle, loaded onto a dock in the other room, & simply have the sound turned up really loud so I can hear it. Why am I even like this?

7 comments:

Emma said...

wow, you look amazing! Hows the short hair treating you? lol

Great photos! :)

xoxo

Isabel said...

Heck yes! Isn't short hair liberating?! It looks really good on you. Thanks for the blog comment - agreed, polka dots rule!

Jess said...

Your hair is just amazing, different to all the other pixie cuts going around at the moment. & liking the superman/beatles thing. Great blog! =)

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I definitely see the Clark Kent motion. The Beatles tee is great. I hope you feel better soon.

Elaine said...

I LOVE your hair! It makes your eyes pop. You're lucky to have the face for short hair. Mine is too round and square for pixie cuts..boo!





clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Laura y Lola said...

Lovely shirt!

D. said...

haha, sorry but i got the yellow ones...but, i think i'll be getting the blues as well. XD they're just too perfect.

and i like how you're getting more punky with ur hair!