Friday, November 28, 2008

have you taken the trash out yet?

This vintage dress is from ModCloth and I sort of like it. But I also sort of think it's hideous. The sleeves are sort of gross, but it might just be the armless mannequin. The fabric looks like a garbage bag, but it might just be the picture. It reminds me of the 80s, though, and that is highly intriguing. But you see, the reason I mention this is because it would sort of fit me perfectly. So I need your opinion.

On another note, I'm trying to find some spandex leggings because those are amazing & I would sort of like some. I think I could be banished from Minnesota for ever wearing them, though. Also, I haven't had a job in a while & the holidays are coming up & I'm major broke so I basically have no money to spend....on leggings or the dress. Life has tendencies to be a fiasco. I think it's time to sell some stuff on eBay. Like that old Game Boy I have tucked away in my basement somewhere.

2 comments:

Isabel said...

Haha,I have mixed feeling on certain items of clothing sometimes too. :) Personally, I'm not a huge fan of that dress but get it if you please!

Emilie White said...

I love the dress! I also like your blog a lot! Want to trade links? If so, comment your link on my blog!