Saturday, January 24, 2009

cosmic bowling.


First outfit photo I've taken in so so so long! It felt so weird, but Late Night with Conan was a repeat last night & I needed something to do. I'm wearing my father's blue plaid button down (which I got him for Christmas!), a blue checkered thermal (underneath), a pink skinny belt from H&M, black Docs which I scored at a second hand store for $13, and two pairs of tights - a pink pair & black fishnets with an awesome print.


Here's a better look at the tights. I really love them. And the Docs - not as cool as my white ones, but DMs are DMs so they're all awesome. Wearing Docs just make me feel better. Plus, they actually fit my size 4 feet, which is basically amazing! I was jumping in that photo, but my face expression was ridiculous, so naturally I had to crop that out.
The look is also on my Lookbook (link on right sidebar).
In other news, I got my SSAT scores back. I scored very much above average on reading & verbal, but only on the brink of average for math. How disasppointing. But I'm done with finals & start new classes on Monday, so that's for sure something to look forward too. And the new issue of Nylon finally came and I cannot wait to read that! I'll have more outfit photos soon.

11 comments:

hazel said...

check out pg 91 of the nylon.
i need pink eyebrows.

aimée said...

omg this is amazing!!!! the tights and boots and arhhhhhhhh love it.

Kelly said...

love the new header!
and great outfit! i love stealing my dad's shirts as dresses too, and layering tights!

She's Dressing Up said...

The tights look amazing!!

Rachie-Pie said...

tights look good! and what a bargain for the DMs!

Isabel said...

Dammit, I'd KILL to thrift a pair of Docs!

Malena said...

Wow, I love the layered tights!

Ashleigh said...

2nd hand docs? ! thats the ultimate treasure..better than buying them new bc theyre already nicely worn in

N said...

your feet are size 4?! omg! Mine would be ginormous beside yours. Haha

Those are really cool tights! I've been dying to get Docs but I can't find them anywhere where i live...

x Natalie

The Clothes Horse said...

I like how you layered the stockings. Really edgy/cool look. I'd say you're getting more wear out of that shirt than your father though!
P.S. It is Audrey Hepburn in "War and Peace" and it's a pretty epic film.

maisie #1 and #2 said...

amazing tights!