Sunday, April 28, 2013

absent

I feel bad. It's been 10 days since my last update. I feel like everything has been going so fast, uncontrollably fast. Things will slow down soon. I predict in...3 days. After Wednesday, I'll be able to appreciate life again. I turned my senior paper in last Thursday (25 pages of glorious feminist critique), and am currently pounding away at the keyboard to get my last term paper done. The weather is beautiful and I'm itching to get outside. No, literally itching. My pops got a new cat that likes to rub his dander all over me, causing my entire body to itch and my eyes to swell up. Ugh. I will have updates soon, but in the meantime, here are some recent photos of my life.









1 comment:

Jenny said...

Beautiful photography, love the cat pictures :)

www.krystelcouture.com